You can design a Super Smash Bros. diversion for Nintendo Switch
March 9, 2017 - Super Smash Bros
During an talk today, Nintendo of America boss Reggie Fils-Aime strongly suggested that a Super Smash Bros. diversion will come to a Nintendo Switch.
“Smash is apparently one of a best-selling franchises,” he told Katie Linendoll during a Facebook livestream (via GoNintendo). “What we contend is that a truth that Nintendo has from a growth standpoint is that for any platform, we wish to have during slightest one [each] of a classical franchises.
“There’s gonna be one good Super Mario experience, there’s gonna be good Zelda experience, so we can expect, we can expect during some indicate in a future, who knows when, that all of a franchises will be addressed. We know that a fans adore these games, adore this content, so stay tuned.”
As Fils-Aime said, Smash Bros. is one of Nintendo’s biggest, best-known, and best-selling franchises, so it would be some-more startling if a diversion in a array did not come to Switch.
Here are some other takeaways from a Fils-Aime interview:
- Netflix and other streaming apps are entrance to Switch in “due time.”
- Could Switch get a WWE 2K game? “We’ll see what happens,” Fils-Aime said.
- Will there be a cloud saves for Switch? “Wouldn’t that be wonderful–nothing to announce today,” Fils-Aime said.
- The Switch launch has no impact on 3DS launch; Nintendo is still committed.
- He’s seen five-day Switch sales total and it’s still a fastest-selling Nintendo complement ever.
- Nintendo isn’t creation anything for VR/AR nonetheless since it’s still a comparatively niche market. Nintendo competence get concerned if it thinks it could be appealing to a wider audience.