Super Smash Bros. Melee 20XX Tournament Edition Puts All The Best Mods Into …
April 1, 2015 - Super Smash Bros
By Chris Priestman . Mar 27, 2015 . 12:28pm
Super Smash Bros. Melee 20XX Tournament Edition has been announced with a trailer above. What is it? A singular collection of what are deliberate a many useful and many renouned Melee mods.
It’ll be accessible to download for giveaway when it’s launched in Aug 2015 (closed beta starts in May). However, if you’d prefer, for $15 we can pre-order an official 20XX Tournament Edition memory card so that we usually have to block it into your GameCube to get all these mods. Worth observant is that 20XX Tournament Edition usually works with a NTSC-U v1.02 of Super Smash Bros. Melee.
20XX Tournament Edition was done from day one with tournaments in mind so we can design many of a combined facilities to be tailored towards that. A series of a facilities are minute in a video above though there’s a full list on a game’s About page. Here’s all a Tournament mode facilities (there are many non-Tournament mode facilities too):
- Tournament Mode switch disables all forward aesthetic/mechanic changes
- Neutral Spawn Points – players always parent in neutral starting locations
- Hitlag Behavior – select between v1.00 and v1.02 hitlag mechanics
- 16:9 widescreen mode on/off
- Lock settings to forestall tampering during tournaments