Super Smash Bros’ Final Mii Fighter Costumes Announced
December 19, 2015 - Super Smash Bros
By Jenni . Dec 15, 2015 . 3:13pm
This being a final Super Smash Bros Direct, it was also a final event to see what sorts of Mii Fighter Costumes have nonetheless to be expelled for a Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii U game. In further to a Chocobo Hat and Geno Costume for Gunners, 6 some-more new costumes were announced.
Here is a full list of stirring Super Smash Bros Mii Fighter DLC. All of a following equipment will be accessible in Feb 2016.
- Ashley from WarioWare, Inc: Mega Microgames for womanlike Sword Fighters
- Bionic Armor for Brawlers
- Gil from The Tower of Druaga for masculine Sword Fighters
- Knuckles from Sonic a Hedgehog for masculine Brawlers
- Tails from Sonic a Hedgehog for masculine Gunners
- Takamaru from Nazo no Murasame-jo for masculine Sword Fighters
Nintendo has also updated a Super Smash Bros. website. QR formula patterns have been combined for some of a Mii Fighter dress DLC, in box people wish to indicate in images to make Miis that demeanour some-more like a characters on that a costumes are based. As an example, a QR formula for Geno is immediately accessible and looks like a Mii used in a Super Smash Bros Direct.