Alongside a NPD Group’s Mar sales announcements today, Nintendo alone suggested new sales numbers for a handful of a Wii U and 3DS games, including Super Smash Bros., Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D, Mario Kart 8, and others.
Below are highlights from today’s NPD announcements. Note that a sum listed next paint units sole in a United States only.
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D — 184,000 units in March; lifetime sales sum 730,000 units
- Mario Kart 8 — lifetime sales of 1.9 million units
- Mario Party 10 — 290,000 sum units in March
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS — 110,000 units in March; lifetime sales sum 2.4 million units
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U — lifetime sales of scarcely 1.6 million units
Nintendo hardware sales, meanwhile–including Wii U and 3DS systems–jumped by 60 percent for a initial 3 months of 2015 compared to a same time duration final year.
For some-more on Mar NPDs, check out a stories below: