The NPD has expelled sales information for a tip offered games of Nov in a US, with Activision’s first-person shooter Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare entrance out on top. It was followed by Rockstar’s open-world movement diversion Grand Theft Auto V, with Nintendo-exclusive Super Smash Bros. placing third in sales. Last month also saw the Xbox One kick a PS4 in sales in a US and UK.
Figures are for earthy sell sales only, and embody all platforms. Overall sales opposite hardware, program and accessories declined 11 percent contra Nov 2013. PC diversion sales however increasing by 34 percent compared to Nov 2013, due to a launch of World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor, and continued sales of The Sims 4. Portable diversion sales increasing by 25 percent interjection to a recover of Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Pokemon Omega Ruby, and Super Smash Bros. for a 3DS.
Here are a tip 10 games in earthy hardware sales from a NPD:
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (360, XBO, PS4, PS3, PC)
- Grand Theft Auto V (PS4, XBO, 360, PS3)
- Super Smash Bros. (NWU, 3DS)
- Madden NFL 15 (360, XBO, PS4, PS3)
- Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (3DS)
- Far Cry 4 (PS4, XBO, 360, PS3, PC)
- Pokemon Omega Ruby (3DS)
- NBA 2K15 (PS4, 360, XBO, PS3, PC)
- Assassin’s Creed: Unity (PS4, XBO, PC)
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection (XBO)
NPD Group’s Liam Callahan remarkable that Nov 2014 had 3 platform-exclusive games done a tip 10 list, while during a same time final year no exclusives done a list.
Got a news tip or wish to hit us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org